Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, August 22, 2014

Nite, nite

It's the shank of the evening and we are just back from a walk with Sis.  She tried her best to get us to take her for a ride instead by doing the stall technique by the car but, alas, it was not to be.  We ALL needed a walk.  The stall technique is actually her way of asking to go for a ride, but when she plants her paws, it becomes the dachshund test of will aka a control battle.  Nothing new there.

As we came down the block towards home, I noticed a red Lexus had stopped in the middle of the street and I just figured they were looking at Sis.  Down went the passenger side front window, and up popped a barking, smarty pants red mini dachshund that was trying to bring Sis the big scary sh**.  I laughed so hard I almost fell down.  Sis never dignified she'd even heard all that shrill nonsense and proceeded on down the block, tongue flopping, too hot to care that some silly little mini was barking at her, on her own block

Yeah...you're some big scary stuff. 

I don't know about you all but this has been a hard week.  I'm glad to see it in the can.  I could use some naps, ice tea, and a good book.  The back to school, change of season energy is too amped up for me. In fact, hand me this puppy.  That will fix everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment