Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Enough already, Oncor

Our power went off again last night for the second night in a row.  It never stays off for more than an hour or so but still...I'm over it.  Not sure what the problem is (Oncor), but when I asked my spouse what he thought the problem was (rhetorical question) he responded "someone's hacking into the power grid".  OMG.  Paranoid much?  Never mind I don't have a more plausible answer-- this one was just too Homeland for me.  After two cups of joe I'm still laughing.  He says the funniest stuff.                     
                                                  
Tonight I'm going to go around the house and unplug extraneous stuff since it seems to go off at night.  Why does it not power down during the hottest part of the day?  Beats me, girlfriend.

Update:  I am full on addicted to Orange is the New Black.  I have one more show of season one to watch, and it is just beyond good.  Now I understand why everyone is so nuts about it.  The characters are just mind blowing and the in depth character development makes you care about them, even if some of them are like psych patients I once had. 





No comments:

Post a Comment