Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, April 17, 2014

#TBT

                                                      
                                                        
Remember these?  Nothing better for breakfast in the whole world than a slice of this.  I texted my sister today telling her I was going to make one figuring it would make her laugh.  We used to make these and then practically girl fight over the last piece.  We always made them tart just because that's how we liked them.  Plus, you had to cut that Eagle Brand milk somehow or it would KILL you.  Deadly stuff and even though the store bought crust was card boardy and practically flavorless--it was just part of the whole experience.


For old time sake, I bought a prefab crust for #tbt but on second thought, I may not be able to stand it. Just entirely tooooo gross. 

I may have to be a purist and go with a homemade crust.  OOO, la la. 


                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment